Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Rain

I don’t know who quoted it; I like this one very much.

A walk in rain is a delightful experience. When I am sad, when the question of my existence bothers me, when I recall my failures, I go out in the rain, to feel the joy of sorrow, the music of rain. I walk in the rain, feeling the cold on the flooded road, the touch of the falling drops, the thrill of thunder. My vision gets blurred, my cheeks wet. I walk in wet clothes through the empty streets. I look to the sky to see the drop falling on my eyes. I see the birds huddling together to stay warm. I see the frog leaping from one side of the street to another. I see the water of the nearby pond rippling and I see the lotuses dancing. The rain is washes away my tears and I become aware of the fact that no one sees me crying.




No comments:

PROTON EXORA 2022 : SELAMAT DATANG

PROTON EXORA 2022 Segala puji bagi Allah SWT tuhan penguasa sekalian alam.  Membeli kenderaan bukanlah satu perkara yang enteng. Segala aspe...